The Genova T-Zone Facial Cleanser features a heated temperature function, providing you with the ability to remove dirt within your facial T-Zone quickly and effectively. The Genova T-Zone’s ergonomic design and soft silicone bristle touch points allow the device to easily glide within all parts of your facial T-Zone, giving you a clean and outstanding end result. The Genova T-Zone Facial Cleanser has 5 power levels.
The Genova T-Zone Cleanser operates in 2 different modes:
- Daily Facial Cleaning (1 touch operation) incorporating a heating mode which will simply and effortlessly open the skin’s pores to remove the buildup of dirt and debris
- T-Zone Deep Cleaning (2 touch operation) which combines a high and low scale system of vibration in order to remove stubborn dirt within the T-Zone area.
Using the Genova T-Zone facial cleanser is a revolutionary experience. The ergonomically designed device is extremely easy to use and will provide clean and radiant skin across your T-Zone area, ultimately ensuring that you will love your results.
How to Use
Daily Facial Cleaning (DFC) Mode
- Apply up to 3 pumps of the Genova Cleansing Gel to the required bristle area on the Genova T-Zone device.
- Press the centre button once on the Genova T-Zone to turn the device on.
- The T-Zone cleanser will begin vibrating and a yellow LED light will illuminate at the base. The device will now be in the Daily Facial Cleaning (DFC) mode. While using this mode, the heater will operate at the back of the device. This feature is designed to open the pores of the skin within the T-Zone area, allowing the removal of dirt and debris. The front bristle area of the Genova T-Zone can be used as a daily facial cleanser. Select your preferred cleaning intensity by pressing either the “+” button or “-“button (up to 10 levels of intensity). The device is set to the mid-range level upon startup, with 5 levels lower and 5 levels higher being available.
Deep Cleaning (DC) Mode
- After initially turning on the Genova T-Zone, press the centre button once more (twice in total) on the Genova T-Zone Cleanser to turn the device to Deep Cleaning (DC) mode.
- The white light will now illuminate at the base and the device will begin to shift from strong to weak vibration over a period of several seconds. This mode is ideal for deeper penetration of the skin, where deep-seated dirt and debris is of concern.
- Use the Genova T-Zone cleanser on your face for up to 1 minute per cleansing session. This should include application to the forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and neck regions. We suggest that you use your Genova T-Zone cleanser twice daily (morning and night).
- Press the centre button to turn the device off at any time.
Charging the Genova T Zone cleanser
The Genova T-Zone is rechargeable using the included USB charging cable. Insert the USB end into a power connector. Insert the pin end of the cable into the Genova T-Zone device. You’ll note that the charging point on the device is small. This is due to the waterproofing system of the Genova T-Zone. Don’t be afraid to pierce the port of the device with the charging pin. You won’t harm the product at all!
The LED light will now flash repeatedly to indicate that the battery is charging. When the battery is fully charged, the LED light will become steady.
We advise to use the Genova Personal for up to 2 minutes in a cleansing session.
Ideally, you will apply the Genova Personal to your forehead for 40 seconds, cheeks for 40 seconds and nose/chin area for 40 seconds.
Turning on the heat mode of the Genova T-Zone will allow the device to deeply clean the T-Zone area of the face.
We suggest that you use the Genova T-Zone once daily (morning and night).
Where possible, we suggest that you use your Genova T-Zone cleanser in combination with the supplied Genova Foaming Gel Cleanser to gain the best results.